mango milk shake
INGREDIENTS (measuring cup used, 1 cup = 250 ml)
- 2 medium size alphonso mangoes
- 2 cups of almond milk or cashew milk or cow's milk
- 2 teaspoon of sugar or jaggery (optional)
- 4 small ice cubes (optional)
- pinch of saffron (optional)
- dry fruits like cashew, almond, pistachois to garnish (optional)
- wash the mangoes and peel them.
- chop the mango pulp into small pieces.
- add the mango pulp into the blender along with milk
- add the sugar or jaggery as per your taste and also considering the sweetness of mangoes.
- add saffron.
- you can add ice cubes also at this stage or you can add the ice cubes while serving the mango shake.
- blend everything till smooth.
- add the chopped dry fruits, if you want for garnishing.
- and serve the mango shake with few saffron strands for garnish.