- 4 cups water
- 2 whole star anise
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cardamom
- 12 whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 large piece ginger, candied or fresh, diced
- 1 teaspoon-1 tablespoon crushed black peppercorns
- 2 bay leaves
- 8 bags black tea (or equivalent loose)
- 4 cups milk, hot
- 1/4 cup honey, or brown sugar
- Planning Directions
Mix just about all elements other than whole milk as well as sweetener, as well as steam with regard to 10 min's. Stress. Include the actual warm whole milk, as well as blend, along with the selection of sweetie or even dark brown sugars.
Location the floor cardamom inside a teas tote, or even muslin tote, if you do not would like cardamom sediment inside your chai. The actual Piquancy Home provides muslin totes to keep all the spices or herbs as well as teas with regard to much less general sediment inside your chai.